University of Colorado at Boulder NMR Facility
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry
How to start using the facility:
C.U. Faculty, Staff, and Students: Getting Trained
- The NMR facility serves the research needs of the entire campus community.
- Individuals who will be needing NMR access on a regular basis may be trained for unsupervised use of the instrumentation unsupervised. Training requests hare handled on a case-by-case basis. Follow this link for the details about how to get trained & checked out to use the NMR facility instruments on your own.
- For those with occasional NMR needs, contact Dr. Lama to discuss the details of your needs. Spectra can either be acquired for you, with the data delivered electronically, or you may wish to be present while the experiments are being done. We will try to accomodate your needs.
<<Return to UCB NMR Homepage
- The NMR facility serves the NMR spectroscopy needs of a number of research entities, both public and private, who are not affiliated with the University of Colorado - Boulder. These projects can fall into a number of categories:
- Service Spectroscopy: NMR samples can be submitted for analysis. NMR time is charged on a pre-hour basis. Internal research needs take priority, and all outside work is done to minimize impact on internal researh needa. No guarantee can be made regarding how quickly results can be obtaind; however, we try to provide very rapid turnaround with a variety of electronic data-delivery formats available. Contact Dr. Lama for more details, or to discuss your specific NMR needs.
- Depending upon time availability, research collaborations are sometimes a possibility. Outside hourly rates apply, and each projects is evaluated on a case-by-case basis depending on time availability; however, we always try to accomodate needs that arise. Please contact Dr. Lama to discuss your needs.
- We do not allow external users who are not officially affiliated with the University of Colorado to have unsupervised hands-on access to the instruments in the facility. Please contact us to discuss you needs, and we should be able to accomodate you.
These pages maintained by Bimala